As we move closer to what can be the busiest time of year for some, it is important to find ways to relax and make time for self care and letting go of any stressful thoughts or emotions we may be carrying around.
A certain amount of stress is needed in small amounts that is manageable. When stress becomes too much or we are in a constant state of ‘fight or flight’, stress can become harmful and unhealthy for our bodies and minds.
This workshop will delve deeper into the effects stress has on the body and how we can counteract them with yoga.
We will work through postures to relieve the body in areas that are commonly affected by stress, where we may be holding onto tension in the body and work with stress-relieving breath work. The workshop will include relaxation and mindful techniques to help us explore ways in which we can help to calm the body and mind.
• Please arrive on or around 3pm for a 3:15pm start
• 90 minute workshop
• £10 per person
• Payment is required in advance of each workshop, at least one week before
• Email Debbie at email@example.com for details of how to pay
• Prior booking is required
• Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
• Email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
• Places are limited to a maximum 12
• A minimum of 7 students will be required to run the workshop
• On the event of numbers being too low and the workshop being cancelled, you will be offered a refund or the opportunity to book a place onto another workshop
Cancellations and refunds:
• If you make a cancellation, refunds can only be given if your place is filled. You will then be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to use the payment for an alternative workshop
• In the event of a workshop being cancelled/postponed by the tutor, refunds will be given or can be transferred to another workshop