Our feet are our foundation and we sometimes forget how much hard work our feet go through each day. It is important to keep our feet strong and healthy for our posture and stability, especially as we grow older, a strong foundation is important. We will work with foot massage and exercises to connect with the toes, balls of the feet and the heels and work towards strengthening the inner arches. We will look at alignment of the feet and how this can help our posture.
We will work through poses that can help relieve achy feet and legs, including a mindful walk to connect with our feet as we move, closing with breath work and a meditative relaxation.
• Please arrive on or around 3pm for a 3:15pm start
• 90 minute workshop
• £10 per person
• Payment is required in advance of each workshop, at least one week before
• Email Debbie at email@example.com for details of how to pay
• Prior booking is required
• Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
• Email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
• Places are limited to a maximum 12
• A minimum of 7 students will be required to run the workshop
• On the event of numbers being too low and the workshop being cancelled, you will be offered a refund or the opportunity to book a place onto another workshop
Cancellations and refunds:
• If you make a cancellation, refunds can only be given if your place is filled. You will then be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to use the payment for an alternative workshop
• In the event of a workshop being cancelled/postponed by the tutor, refunds will be given or can be transferred to another workshop