A short, 45 minute introduction to yoga, with a small group. We will work through a 30 minute postural practice where you can try out and become more familiar with a few of the most common postures. Although each yoga teacher and each yoga class structure is different, I am hoping this short introduction will help give you the opportunity to try out yoga in a small group setting, away from an established class.
So if you've always wanted to give yoga a go but felt a little bit worried about what to expect or unsure about joining a regular class, come along and experience a taster session.
The class will be shorter than a standard class to enable you to get an idea of what to expect without the pressure of working through a full 90 minute practice.
Being a smaller group, you will have the benefit of more tutor attention from me, so I can dedicate more time to explaining and demonstrating the postures slowly and answer any questions you may have.
• Please arrive on or around 2pm for a 2:10pm start
• 45 minute workshop
• £10 per person
• Payment is required in advance of each workshop, at least one week before
• Email Debbie at email@example.com for details of how to pay
• Prior booking is required
• Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
• Email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
What to bring:
• I have spare mats, so if you don't own one, don't worry!
• Wear comfortable clothing for ease of movement.
• If you have a blanket and some warm layers and extra socks, please bring these for the end of practice for relaxation.
• Yoga is normally practiced barefoot for safety reasons, if you are uncomfortable taking your socks off or suffer with cold feet/foot cramps, there are 'grippy' socks available that can be picked up quite cheaply.
• Places are limited to a maximum of 6
• A minimum of 3 students will be required to run the workshop
• On the event of numbers being too low and the workshop being cancelled, you will be offered a refund or the opportunity to book a place onto another workshop
Cancellations and refunds:
• If you make a cancellation, refunds can only be given if your place is filled. You will then be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to use the payment for an alternative workshop
• In the event of a workshop being cancelled/postponed by the tutor, refunds will be given or can be transferred to another workshop