The cold weather has well and truly set in, so join me for an energising, heat building yoga practice to light your internal fire! We let go of stress in our November workshop, now let's sweat it out, get the blood pumping and remove toxins from the system and work off some of that festive food!
We'll also look at deepening our understanding of the solar plexus chakra, Manipura, the third chakra associated with the element of fire. 'Manipura' translates as 'city of jewels', where we find gems of clarity, wisdom, self-confidence and wellbeing. Their positive radiance shining down on the lower chakras and rising up to the heart chakra.
Tying in with the theme, we'll then close the workshop with a candle gazing Trataka practice, a cleansing technique for the eyes. There'll be no naked flames, but the effect will be the same!
As we are coming into the colder months of the year, please wear and/or bring extra layers, warm socks and blankets to ensure you stay warm. If your feet get cold during the workshop, you are welcome to wear socks with gripped soles. It is advisable to bring extra layers particularly during relaxation, the body needs to be warm to fully relax. As my mother always told me, you can take layers off, but you can't add them on, very wise words!
This workshop is suitable for practitioners with experience of yoga.
• Please arrive on or around 3pm for a 3:15pm start
• 90 minute workshop
• £10 per person
• Payment is required in advance of each workshop, at least one week before
• Email Debbie at email@example.com for details of how to pay
• Prior booking is required
• Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
• Email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place
• Places are limited to a maximum 12
• A minimum of 7 students will be required to run the workshop
• On the event of numbers being too low and the workshop being cancelled, you will be offered a refund or the opportunity to book a place onto another workshop
Cancellations and refunds:
• If you make a cancellation, refunds can only be given if your place is filled. You will then be offered the choice of a full refund or the opportunity to use the payment for an alternative workshop
• In the event of a workshop being cancelled/postponed by the tutor, refunds will be given or can be transferred to another workshop